MLEAD- MOSAIC Leadership and Identity Retreat Registration Open!
posted on February 18, 2020
MOSAIC Leadership and Identity Retreat is a two day experience focused on raising self-awareness, expanding knowledge, and encouraging action among diverse student leaders. Dynamic simulations and group discussions create an environment for individuals to examine their identity and how it influences their understanding of and approach to leadership.
- All participants are invited to a pre-retreat dinner on Friday, March 6th in the Stamp.
- MOSAIC takes place all day and overnight Saturday, March 7th and Sunday, March 8th. Check in on campus will begin at 8:30 am on Saturday. Students will return to campus by 4:00 pm on Sunday.
- The retreat and lodging will take place at YMCA Camp Letts in Edgewater, MD.
- MOSAIC is led by trained student and staff facilitators responsible for leading smaller core groups throughout the weekend.
- All meals, transportation, and lodging are provided.
- There is a $25 fee to participate unless you are sponsored by a campus office or student organization.
To register, click here.