Welcome to STAMP. We look forward to transforming and enriching your Maryland experience!
This semester has been unprecedented—including hanging out in STAMP. We love that so many people count on us as a space to gather, eat, learn and study. And we were excited to welcome folks back this fall, ensuring a safe space that helps students, faculty, staff and visitors make connections, and enjoy all that STAMP has to offer.
Make the most of your visit and plan ahead. Come back to this page for the most current hours for food, retail and offices that serve students. UPDATE: Please note that we have begun modified business hours in alignment with the November announcement from the UMD President's Office that campus will transition to an online environment, with students having the option to remain home after the Thanksgiving holiday. Services below will have limited hours and services, so please contact them for their most current operational hours:
- The University Book Center has undergone an extensive $1 million renovation. Come check out expanded merchandise, clearance Terp apparel, books, supplies and more.
- Get answers to your questions about joining one of more than 800 student organizations at the Student Involvement Suite. Check out Student Entertainment Events (SEE) website for a full schedule of events. Find resources if you're a veteran, commuter, transfer/off-campus, undocumented/immigrant or graduate student at the Engagement Office. Both of these spaces are on the Ground Floor.
- On the First Floor, visit the LCSL Office to learn about leadership, service and co-curricular programs to round out your experience. Or find information and resources at the MICA office on multicultural involvement programs, including LatinX, Black students, AAPI, LGBTQ, Native students and more.
- Note that food from STAMP dining vendors (use the GrubHub app) and textbooks from the University Book Center can also be ordered online and picked up.
- Grab-and-go or limited sit-down dining, Starbucks coffee, famous Maryland Dairy ice cream, convenience store sundries can all be done during your visit.
- Need a stamp for your letter, mail a package; maybe make a deposit or withdrawal from your savings account? The UPS Store and M&T Bank are open.
In order to stay safe, many of these activities couldn't be done as they have in the past. As our Student Involvement Suite, Food Court, Coffee Bar, University Book Center, M&T Bank, retail spaces, and staff offices re-opened for the fall semester, safety procedures and protocols were in full effect, in compliance with state and University guidelines, and will continue through the end of the semester. Look for 4Maryland signs throughout the building with safety protocols, sanitizing stations and more. We ask that you do your part to help us all prevent the spread of COVID 4Everyone at UMD.
Please come back to this stamp.umd.edu/reopen page for the most up-to-date information. You can also find information on the University of Maryland Fall Reopening Plan at umd.edu/4Maryland
We can’t wait to welcome you — safely.