If you're a member of a student organization that performs community service and are looking for a way to better engage your peers, checkout our Pop-Up Series! A Terps for Change Coordinator will visit your organization and host a community dialogue and reflective discussion connecting service experience to socially responsible leadership. If you're interested, please fill out this form.
The dialogue will be an hour long, facilitated discussion on the topic of your choice with the purpose of connecting the service you're doing to greater social issues. Some things you can get out of the series include:
- Opportunity to engage your org in a discussion about social issues, social identity, inclusion, community voice, or professional development
- Allow your members to connect the work/service they're doing to deeper reflection questions and social issues
- Fun, interactive activities facilitated by our trained and experienced coordinators
- An all-virtual experience with flexible scheduling
- The option for you or your leadership to work with our coordinators to design the discussion/activity plan to better suit your org's mission
Questions? Email email@example.com.