VISITING THE STAMP
Welcome to Stamp Event & Guest Services! From this site you can find information to help you plan your next visit to or special event held in the Stamp. Once you have reviewed our rooms, catering services, ticketing services and special offers, feel free to browse our eCalendar to check for room availability. Feel free to contact us to set up a tour of our facility or to speak with an Event Services Coordinator to help you plan your event.
As you make plans to visit the Stamp you may want to contact our Information Desk at 301-314-DESK (3375) for ways to make your visit more effective. Our Guest Services Assistants are prepared to provide you with detailed information about the Stamp, the campus and the surrounding area.
New Event Guidelines
As a result of COVID-19, there are new guidelines for hosting events in STAMP. Information will be updated as campus leaders continue to manage the health and safety of the campus community.
- VP level review for any in-peron events to exceed 25.
- SORC will be reviewing all student organization event requests (virtual, hybrid, and in-person events)
- If your event will occur in Stamp, please submit space requests in eCalendar first
- For more information on the SORC event approval process
- Maximum group size is currently at 50.
- Face coverings are required in all events, all the time, unless actively eating.
- Meeting room capacities have been reduced to account for required physical distancing, and room setup up options are limited.
- Hybrid events with limited in-person participants and larger numbers of virtual participants are encouraged.
- Your Event Services Coordinator is available to help you reserve additional meeting rooms to ensure in-person gathering size limits are maintained, and STAMP IT can work with you to stream your content to multiple meeting rooms and/or to virtual participants.
Event Services Coordinators will share more indepth information with clients once requests have been submitted in eCalendar.
Based on public health concerns, there will be no student organization events hosted in STAMP, outdoor spaces, or any tabling until Monday, September 21.
Requests for use of academic classroom spaces for student organization meetings will not be accepted for fall 2020.
STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS AND UNIVERSITY DEPARTMENTS
If you are representing a registered student organization or a university department, and you need to request an eCalendar account, visit our Terp Link page to complete a request form.
If you are an individual student that would like to reserve an outside table space for a class project, you can submit a request at Class Project Table.
Non University Clients
If you are not a member of the university community there are opportunities for you to use our meeting rooms and event spaces some events. We also welcome members of the university community interesting in hosting a personal event. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-314-8489 for more information.
FREE SPEECH AND PUBLIC SPEAKING
If you are a non-university group/organization and would like to exercise your right to free speech on the campus, you can fill out our online request form on our Terp Link page. If your request is confirmed, you should have your confirmation with you while you are on campus. Please read the form in its entirety to ensure that you are prepared to abide by university policies.
BUSINESSES AND CORPORATIONS
If you are interested in marketing your business to university students, you can do so by becoming a Stamp Supporter.
If you are interested in recruiting students for employment, please contact the University Career Center.