Join a Spring or Summer AB team!
posted on January 13, 2017
Spring Break (March 18-25)
- The Revitalization of Public Education in Philadelphia's School District
- Modern Day Slavery: Education and Service on Human Trafficking in Washington D.C.
- Balancing the Scale: Childhood Nutrition and Wellness in Huntington, West Virginia
- Cash, Coal, and Culture: Appalachian Communities in Harlan County, KY
- Bringing Charm Back to Charm City: Affordable Housing in Baltimore City
- Economic Opportunity in Rural America- Bland, VA
- Pride, Power, and Progress: LGBTQ Rights Beyond Marriage Equality
- Tracing the History of Labor, Housing, and Socioeconomic Equity in Chicago, IL
- The Myth of the Melting Pot: Examining Refugees and Immigrants in Nashville
- Confronting the “Stable Community Problem”: Relationship Violence in Knoxville, TN
Summer Break (May 20-27)
- Disabilities - Awareness & Inclusion: Indianapolis, IN
- From the Roots Up: Planting the Seeds for Food Justice Through Urban Agriculture
- Bridging Cultures: Indigenous Communities in the Center of the World, Cuenca, Ecuador
posted on December 19, 2016
All AB participants have access to their own individual Participant Dashboard. Throughout the year, you will want to check in on your page to view announcements about your experience, submit forms, and check your fundraising page. Log in using your directory ID and password.