How to Apply
Currently all Terp Service (TerpCorps and Terps for Change) coordinator positions are filled. Applications for the 2014-2015 positions will be available near the end of the Spring 14 semester. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Specific responsibilities of a TerpCorps Coordinator includes:
- Co-chair one of the TerpCorps programs or events (above) and recruit, train, and lead a group of students who will help implement your program area.
- Serve one full academic year (August-May) as a TerpCorps Coordinator
- Act as LCSL ambassador: field questions from students and community partners, staff LCSL table at events such as the First Look Fair and Stampfest, etc.
- Support other TerpCorps Coordinators and TerpCorps events.
- Attend weekly TerpCorps Coordinators meetings.
- Keep LCSL advisor informed of project update and future goals for the program area.
- Espouse the mission and values of service-learning, community voice, student development, personal and professional growth, respect toward others and self, and passion for service.
- Previous participation in a TerpCorps event listed above (preferred)
- Strong written/ oral communication skills
- Passion for service-learning
- Organizational management skills
- Previous service experience
- Time management skills
- Strong email etiquette and efficiency
- Ability to take initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Easy-going and flexible attitude
- Creativity, professionalism, and ability to work well as a team member
For more information or if you have questions please contact Yoon Shin through email@example.com