Emergency Loans

The Lee BuildingEmergency Loans

If you are in a bind, you can get emergency money from the Graduate School to help out. Depending on the situation, you can receive up to $500 in an interest-free loan that must be repaid in 60 days. If you don't repay the loan within 60 days, the amount will be charged against your student account and you could incur late fees.

To receive a loan:

  1. Go to Student Financial Aid (1135 Lee Building) and bring any documentation of your need.
  2. Fill out a short loan application form.
  3. Have a brief appointment with a loan counselor to review need. They will approve or deny funds.
  4. Submit approval or appeal denial to the Graduate School Business Office (2126 Lee Building)