Disability Services

Shoemaker BuildingDisability Support Services

Disability Support Services, in addition to educating the campus about the needs of the disabled, also provides a number of services including: testing accommodations, reading accommodations, assistive learning devices, interpreting services, FM systems, priority registration, note-taking and more.

Apply for a Medical or Disability Parking Pass

Graduate students with a current parking permit and a medical condition may receive a Medical Parking Pass from the University's Department of Transportation Services. A note from a doctor must be brought to the University Health Center. The Health Center will then provide documentation, which must be brought to the Transportation Office in Regents Drive Garage Building #202. The Transportation Services office will then give a pass to the student lot nearest the graduate student's office or lab on campus. The graduate student must already have a campus parking permit in order to get a medical parking pass.