Registration for this year's upcoming First Look Fair will open sometime in August 2015. Keep checking back to our site for updated registration information. Remember, if you are a student group, your OrgSync information MUST be updated and current in order to participate in the First Look Fair.
To prepare yourself for the First Look Fair, here is some important information:
- In the event that there are available spaces remaining, they will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning at 9am on Wednesday, September 16 at the First Look Fair tent on McKeldin Mall.
- Check-in and table assignments will be available at the First Look Fair tent beginning at 9am on Wednesday, September 16.
- Each table reservation includes one 6’ table and 2 chairs.
- Tents are not allowed.
- We are not able to supply an electrical hook-up and generators are prohibited on the mall during the event.
- Groups are expected to staff their table for the entirety of the fair.
- Only student organizations are allowed to engage in fundraising activities and must receive prior approval. Instructions for requesting permission for fundraising activities will be included in the registration materials.
- No prepared food items may be sold or distributed due to local health code regulations.
- In the event of inclement weather, updates will be provided on this website as soon as determinations are made regarding an alternate location or cancellation.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at (301)314-7158.
We look forward to seeing you at the fair!