Due to overwhelming demand, it is very likely that there will be no additional spots made available for walk-up requests on the day(s) of the fair. You are still welcome to check-in at the main tent as early as 9am on Wednesday, September 17 but we may not be able to determine availability until after all groups have checked in.
Registration for this year's First Look Fair is now closed. Pending registrations are being reviewed to determine space availability and will be responded to no later than Monday, September 15.
Confirmed registrants will receive an email no later than Tuesday, September 16 with details regarding check-in and logistics for the days of the fair.
The following are reminders and information regarding the fair:
- In the event that there are available spaces remaining, they will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning at 9am on Wednesday, September 17 at the First Look Fair tent on McKeldin Mall.
- Check-in and table assignments will be available at the First Look Fair tent beginning at 9am on Wednesday, September 17.
- Each table reservation includes one 6’ table and 2 chairs.
- Tents are not allowed.
- We are not able to supply an electrical hook-up and generators are prohibited on the mall during the event.
- Groups are expected to staff their table for the entirety of the fair.
- Only student organizations are allowed to engage in fundraising activities and must receive prior approval. All groups who have submitted fundraising requests will receive confirmation by Monday, September 15.
- No prepared food items may be sold or distributed due to local health code regulations.
- In the event of inclement weather, updates will be provided on this website as soon as determinations are made regarding an alternate location or cancellation.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at (301)314-7158.
We look forward to seeing you at the fair!
A big thank you to all of our sponsors listed below!